Making Tax Digital (MTD) is an HMRC initiative designed to make sure the UK tax system is effective, efficient and easier for taxpayers.
Making Tax Digital for business (MTDfb) begins on 1 April 2019 with MTD for VAT. From that date, VAT-registered businesses above the threshold of £85k will have to keep digital records and submit VAT returns using compatible software.
Faye Clark of Clark Accountancy will be running an information seminar with the following content:
- What is MTD and how will it affect your business
- When will MTD become mandatory for your business
- What should you be doing to be MTD compliant
- What software options are available to your business
- What benefits will MTD have for your business
On top of that, John Willoughby – Entrepreneur Manager at RBS will be providing an overview of their Entrepreneur Accelerator Programme
- 121 Coaching & Mentoring
- A dedicated Royal Bank Entrepreneur Development Manager
- Access to internal and external networks
- State of the art co working spaces
- Bespoke learning
- Broadband and printing facilities
- Financial Health Checks offered with Relationship Manager banking service available
Lunch/refreshments will be provided.